Friday, December 4, 2009

More pics!!!


Here is the first photo we ever saw of Ezekiel Eyasu, which we opened on September 24th. We received it in our Referral email about him. These photos just go to show what a difference HAIR can make. :D They were taken just one month apart, in September then in October.
I should say that we'll probably interchange his first names for awhile. We'll use Eyasu with him, of course, for awhile, since that's his name and all he knows for now. We'll gradually incorporate Ezekiel over time.
This morning we received a bunch of photos from our friends, the Coffmans, who were so good to deliver a care package to Ezekiel last week when they were in Ethiopia to pick up their children. They were able to play with him for quite awhile and give him the things we sent. Their son, Micah Takele is just slightly older than Ezekiel Eyasu. Their photos are larger files than what I can post right now, so let me direct you to this link, which is an album I just made on facebook. It has a bunch of photos pertaining to our adoption journey, including the ones the Coffmans sent this morning, along with captions to explain.
Please check it out! :D










2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Hi Susan...
I just received the grace email saying you all are parents again with your son in Ethopia! I remembered chatting with you briefly about this when Matt and I came for the Missions Board update. Just wanted to say we celebrate with you!
Sally Hardy

Jen said...

Oh Susan, he is so handsome! Thanks for posting the link, I looked at every photo. He is just a little older than my Little D, and reminds me of him somehow, though they look nothing alike. His happy smile and bright eyes tell me that somebody has been giving him some love. I think your gifts were very apropos ... Little D also loves balls, blankies and telephones.